เครื่องวัดแรงบิดฝาขวดชนิดพกพา รุ่น CAP-TT03
Cap Torque Testers CAP-TT03
Hand-held Cap Torque Meter - MTT03C
The CAP-TT03 is designed to measure the open and closure torque on bottles, vials, jars and more. This portable instrument is ideal for odd shaped containers that cannot be secured in traditional table top testers. Serrated jaws securely grip cap diameters of 0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39.0 mm). Measure Peak or real-time torque on the large back lit LCD display (clockwise and counter-clockwise directions). The CAP-TT03 is available in three capacities from 12 to 100 lbin (135 to 1150 Ncm).
The CAP-TT03 features a sampling rate of 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges? features and configurable parameters. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
The gauges include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Included G1053 Cap Grip for cap diameters of 0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39.0 mm)
- Cap Grip G1058 optionally available for Cap Diameters of 0.2" - 3.5" (5.1 - 89.0 mm)
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- Single Reading USB data output
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Battery or AC operation
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- CE mark
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings saved and displayed
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Cert. A long form cert with data is optionally available.
Force Ranges - capacity/resolution
||±0.5% of Full Scale
||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
||lbFin, ozFin, kgFmm, Ncm (depending on model)
||Individual data point output by pressing DATA key. Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
||Digital filters, USB output settings, backlight, automatic shutoff, key tones, audio alarms, default settings, calibration
||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)
||1.8 lb [0.8 kg]
||40°F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)
|G1053 Cap Grip (Standard)
||0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39 mm)
|G1058 Cap Grip (Optional)
||0.2 - 3.5 in (5.1 - 89.0 mm)