|เครื่องทดสอบแรงกระแทก Impact Tester Model JBW-300H Series intelligent type impact tester |
intelligent type impact tester
MODEL: JBW-300H series
*สนใจติดต่อสอบถาม 02-9744354-6 สายด่วน 082-1288881, 081-7731860
JBW-300H series intelligent type impact tester
1. A pedestal of a mainframe stand and an upright post are integrally designed, and are cast and machined integrally, which ensure good
rigidity and improve the stability of the test.
2. A pendulum shaft adopts a freely supported beam mode for bearing; and the radial load of the bearing is reasonably distributed, which greatly reduces the energy loss brought by bearing friction.
3. The tester adopts a double-stage standard reducing motor for lifting the hammer; and a pendulum hanging device adopts hydraulic buffer and has smooth pendulum hanging.
4. The pendulum hammer is designed to be a circular pendulum body, which ensures the accuracy of the striking center and the precision of pendulum hammer torque.
5. An impact cutter is fixedly mounted by a bolt, and simple and convenient to replace.
6. The tester is equipped with a safety protection pin and a fully-closed protective cover.
7. The tester is controlled by a microcomputer and completes the whole process of pendulum taking, impacting, automatic pendulum raising and re-impacting for several tests according to instructions.
8. The tester is provided with a force transducer and an angle displacement transducer and has the functions of high-speed sampling, storage and calculation.
9. The microcomputer can obtain a force-time curve, a displacement-time curve, an energy-time curve, a force-displacement curve, an energy-displacement curve and other curves.
10. The tester can provide a plurality of characteristic values of impact speed, impact time, impact energy, absorbed energy, displacement, crack formation energy, crack expansion energy, yield strength, yield time, yield displacement, yield energy, maximal force, time in maximal force, displacement in maximal force, energy in maximal force, unstable crack expansion initial force, unstable crack expansion terminal force, unstable crack expansion terminal displacement, unstable crack expansion initial energy and unstable crack expansion terminal energy.