Adhesion Tester PosiTest AT-VERIFY
Adhesion Tester Accuracy Verification Kit
The AT-VERIFY is ideal for checking the accuracy and operation of our AT-A and AT-M Adhesion Testers and is an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
The AT-VERIFY and included documents allow the user to certify the accuracy of our AT-A and AT-M Adhesion Testers.
- High precision load cell and handheld smart sensor indicator
- Bonded foil strain gages are hermetically sealed for protection against industrial environments
- Ready to use with AT-A and AT-M Adhesion Testers
- Portable — requires no external power source
- Certificates of Calibration showing traceability to NIST are included for both the load cell and smart sensor indicator
- Peak hold and real time reading display
- Ideal for field or laboratory use
- Fitted with a permanent steel 20 mm loading fixture (dolly). A conversion factor is used to verify other sizes.
- Comes with a Sample Certificate of Accuracy and Measurement Uncertainty Worksheet
- One year warranty
AT-VERIFY comes complete with load cell, smart sensor indicator, built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries with universal AC adapter, instructions, Sample Certificate of Accuracy, Measurement Uncertainty Worksheet, hard shell carrying case, two (2) Certificates of Calibration traceable to NIST, one (1) year warranty.
|0 - 5,000 psi
|±6.33 psi (±0.044 MPa)
* Worst case measurement system uncertainty. See included measurement uncertainty worksheet for actual uncertainty.
Note: Device displays Imperial units only.